SDR Software Developer
Our team activities include software development, custom hardware design, digital signal processing, FPGA design and implementation, and python/java/C++ programming and simulation. As a member of our team, you will work with others to design, code, implement, and test custom SDR functions such as DF engines, demodulators, detectors, advanced waveform analyzers, and classifiers for use in intercept and geo-location of signals of interest.
We are looking for an individual that generates creative, technically sound solutions and can rapidly prototype them to support proof-of-concept experiments. Projects include: design and implementation of embedded control software, design and implementation of software defined radio (SDR) centric systems, high speed data collection, test, analysis, and sensor integration.
- Program/code embedded, PC-based and GPU processors using python, C/C++ and other programming techniques
- Implement signal flow and command and control software for custom and COTS SDRs
- Design and integrate embedded systems and sensors
- Perform system-level design of data recording and signal tracking systems
- BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline, or a demonstrable portfolio of functional SDR accomplishments
- Minimum 5 years programming experience (python/C/C++)
- Minimum 2 years embedded systems design experience
- Experience programming Software Defined Radios
- Experience programming PC, Linux, and real-time embedded systems
- Personal communication skills
- X-Midas, Salvage, REDHAWK/TOA, GNU Radio
- Demodulators, RF signal detection and classification
- S/TS/SCI clearance desired. U.S. Citizenship required